About our complaints procedure.
We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly, and will send you a Summary Resolution Letter if your complaint is resolved by close of the third business day following receipt of your complaint; or
• within 5 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and give you the details of who is handling the case and how to contact them,
• keep you updated on the progress of your complaint,
And within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will either:
• write to you with our final response and the reasons for providing this response, or
• explain why we are not in a position to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it, and
• in each case provide you with the contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service.