- You get the optimal online experience
- The functionality and performance of the website can be continually improved
- We can show you the most relevant content
- We can provide you with offers tailored to your interests
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Finit.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Fcore.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Flegacy.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to install Firefox: Firefox
MINI John Cooper Works GP
The model being in pre-production, technical data figures and OTR pricing are preliminary and have not yet been confirmed at the time of publishing, they are subject to change.
* OTR price is not yet confirmed and subject to change at the time of publishing. OTR price is based on the Recommended Retail Price (including VAT) and On The Road charges (including delivery and emergency service, vehicle first registration fee and VED costs).
** Official combined fuel consumption: 8.3/100 km*
Official combined CO2 emissions: 189 g/km
The values shown for fuel consumption and CO2 emissions are calculated in accordance with the measurement method prescribed in the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version applicable at the time of approval.
The ranges shown take into consideration the differences in the wheel and tyres sizes selected. The values are already based on the new WLTP test cycle and have been translated back into NEDC-equivalent values for the purpose of comparison.
For these models, different values to those shown here apply when calculating taxes and other vehicle-related duties that (also) focus on the CO2 emissions.
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js