- You get the optimal online experience
- The functionality and performance of the website can be continually improved
- We can show you the most relevant content
- We can provide you with offers tailored to your interests
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Finit.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Fcore.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Flegacy.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to install Firefox: Firefox
1. The prize provider is BMW (UK) Ltd (Prize Provider), hereinafter called “MINI UK”.
2. This Clubman Closed Room Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (“UK”), including the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, aged 25 years or older except employees of the Promoter or MINI UK, or anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
3. The deadline for entries is 23:59 on 31 December 2015.
4. Entrants must complete a Test Drive at an authorised MINI Retailer in the UK in order to be entered into the Prize draw. On completing the Test Drive, entrants must present a completed Clubman Competition Card. This would have been received on arrival at the Closed Room Event. The MINI Retailer will then make a submission on their behalf.
5. By entering the promotion, participants agree:
a) to be bound by these terms and conditions;
b) that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and
c) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter and/or MINI UK for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
6. Only one entry per person will be permitted, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
7. One (1) winner will be chosen at random by an independent source from all valid entries received before the deadline. The decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be drawn between 1- 31 January 2016.
8. The winner will be contacted via the telephone number provided by the winner at the time of entry. The winner must confirm that they would like to accept the prize within 30 days of contact being made by the Prize Provider. If they do not respond within 30 days, another winner will be chosen. The Prize must also be claimed by 31st September 2016.
9. The details of the Prize comprise:
a) Return flights for two from the UK to Stockholm (Sweden).
b) Two nights’ accommodation at a 4 Star Hotel in Stockholm (Sweden) selected by MINI UK.
c) Breakfast at the Hotel for the 2 days stay.
d) Loan of a new MINI Clubman to travel around Stockholm (Sweden) during the stay. Loan car provision subject to availability and license checks.
e) Any food, drinks, gratuities, services or travel outside of what is explicitly set out in these terms and conditions is not included within the prize and must be covered by the winner.
f) MINI UK will not provide the winner with travel insurance.
g) Any other costs associated with the car, including parking or speeding fines and other such costs will be the responsibility of the winner.
h) The MINI Clubman will be delivered with a full tank of fuel, but any other fuel costs must be covered by the winner.
10. The winner must be over 25 years of age and have held a full valid UK license for a minimum of 2 years.. The winner must have no more than 6 points on their driving license, and have a minimum of 2 years driving experience and no major convictions. Only the winner will be insured to drive the MINI Clubman, not their friend.
11. Photocopies of winners’ driving licence must be provided via post or email when confirming attendance. The winner must sign a disclaimer of liability provided by the Prize Provider. The disclaimer commits the winner to comply with requirements stipulated by BMW’s insurance policy provider, including confirmation from the winner that they are familiar with the risks associated with the prize and takes on these risks if they participate. Until and unless the winner has signed this disclaimer, s/he will not be permitted to participate.
12. Alcohol and/or drugs must not be consumed prior to or during driving the MINI Clubman and the Promoter has the right to remove the offer of the car if the winner is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. The winner and their guest must notify the Promoter upon acceptance of the prize of any medical condition or other issue which may affect their ability to drive safely or which would otherwise mean that their participation in the prize would be inadvisable, unsafe or in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
13. The MINI vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the MINI vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the BMW Loan Car Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Key Loan Car Terms excerpt: the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his or her failure to take reasonable care; driving licences will be checked prior to the delivery of the vehicle.
14. Except for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Promoter or MINI UK, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and MINI UK excludes all liability for any loss, damage cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with this promotion.
15. Participation in this promotion and subsequent use of the Prize by the winner is at the participant’s own risk. The winners must follow any safety instructions given to them by any third party or the Participant while using any Prizes awarded to them in the promotion. To the extent permissible by law, neither the Promoter, MINI UK, nor any of their suppliers will be liable for any losses, costs or damages whatsoever of any kind arising out of or in connection with, the competition or prize.
16. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter and/or MINI UK may withhold the Prize if it considers in its absolute discretion that: the participant does not meet the eligibility criteria; is in breach of the terms and conditions; or has acted unfairly.
17. By accepting the prize in conjunction with the winner, any guest of a winner shall be deemed to have also read and accepted the terms and conditions.
18. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with something of equal or better value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
19. The promotion is subject to the laws of England and jurisdiction of the English courts.
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js