1. The ‘Dakar Rally 2016 – TO THE LIMIT Competition’ ('The Competition') is open to UK residents only, aged 25 years and over, excluding employees of MINI, any other BMW Group company or any other company linked to The Competition in any way. By entering The Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must book a test drive in any MINI in the MINI range via the form hosted on https://mini.co.uk/en_GB/home/interest-register/dakar-2016-interest-register.html. Entrants must complete the following details: MINI Body Style and MINI Type of the MINI they would like to test drive, title, first name, surname, email address (optional), telephone number, full UK postal address and the preferred MINI Centre at which they would like to complete the test drive.
3. Entries must be submitted between 11:00am on Wednesday 02 December 2015 and 23.59pm on Thursday 31 December 2015. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries. The winner will be contacted via email and/or telephone no later than 8 January 2016. The winner will have 1 week to confirm acceptance of the prize. If a selected winner fails to claim the prize within this time, they will forfeit the prize and another valid entry will be drawn.
4. There will be one winner who will receive a weekend trip for two to Finland including two business class tickets from a London airport to Kuopio, Finland via Helsinki. The prize includes two nights stay in BREAK SOKOS HOTEL TAHKO Sääskiniementie 560
73310 Tahkovuori and an ice driving experience arranged and insured by Aaltonen Motorsport (http://www.aaltonenmotorsport.com/home). The prize will also include transfers to and from the BREAK SOKOS HOTEL and breakfast on both days in the BREAK SOKOS HOTEL. The winner must provide three possible dates they are available in February and March 2016. In order to participate in the competition, the winning party must be over 25 years of age, hold a clean, valid UK license, with no serious convictions and have held a driving license for over five years in order to use the car.
5. The prizes are non transferrable. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
6. Winners' names and county will be available on request by sending an SAE to the promoter within 60 days of the closing date.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
8. The winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the Competition winner.
11. The Promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd, SUMMIT ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB (in these terms and conditions also called "MINI").
12. The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in line with the Competition requirements.