- You get the optimal online experience
- The functionality and performance of the website can be continually improved
- We can show you the most relevant content
- We can provide you with offers tailored to your interests
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Finit.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Flegacy.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to install Firefox: Firefox
If you have a concern with either your vehicle or the service you have received at your MINI Centre, please firstly raise this with the Service Manager or Head of Business at the MINI Centre itself. They are best placed to address your concerns and if required, will contact us directly on your behalf.
Should you remain unhappy with your MINI Centre's response please contact us by your preferred method from the list below.
MINI UK Customer Service
Hampshire GU14 0FB
Telephone: 0370 5050 122
9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
- Your name and address;
- Details of how we can contact you;
- A clear description of your complaint;
- Details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation; and
- If appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation.
- We'll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response which will take into account all the information available to us.
- We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly, sending a Summary Resolution Letter if your complaint can be resolved by close of the third business day following receipt. If your complaint relates to our credit broking activities and cannot be resolved by close of the third business day, we will:
- Within 5 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and give you the details of who is handling the case and how to contact them
- Keep you updated on the progress of your complaint, and
- Within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will either: write to you with our final response and the reasons for providing this response, or explain why we are not in a position to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it.
- In some cases we'll need to contact your MINI Centre for more information. If appropriate, we may refer the complaint directly to them for information or action.
- We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we'll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
If your complaint relates to a finance agreement with MINI Financial Services, please click below for details on MINI Financial Services' complaint handling procedure.
If you are dissatisfied with either our final response, or the reasons for any delay in providing our final response you may be able to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
To be able to ask them for an independent review your complaint must be in relation to our credit broking activities that is to say any marketing material or recommendations we make in relation to any finance offers from MINI Financial Services, a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, and you must have given us the opportunity to find a resolution first. You must also be a private individual, or a business, charity or trust with an annual turnover of less than 2 million euros and fewer than 10 employees.
If you wish to pursue your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service you must do so within 6 months from the date on which we send you our final response letter. The Financial Ombudsman’s details are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 0234 567
You may also raise a complaint with any of the trade bodies listed below.
The Motor Ombudsman is the UK's government-backed, self-regulatory body for the motor industry.
Fully-impartial, it is the first ombudsman to be focused solely on the automotive sector, and self-regulates the UK’s motor industry through its comprehensive Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI)-approved Codes of Practice. BMW is accredited to the Motor Industry Code of Practice for New Cars.
Over 7,500 businesses, are accredited to one or more of the Codes covering new cars, sales, vehicle warranties, and servicing and repair. These drive even higher standards of work and service, and give consumers added protection, peace of mind and trust during the vehicle purchase and ownership experience.
0345 241 3008
The Motor Ombudsman
71 Great Peter Street
European legislation guarantees consumers:
- Fair treatment;
- Products which meet acceptable standards;
- A right of redress if something goes wrong.
To help ensure that companies meet the standards set by the European Parliament, consumers now have the right to address their complaint to the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Service. For full details please go to: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js