- You get the optimal online experience
- The functionality and performance of the website can be continually improved
- We can show you the most relevant content
- We can provide you with offers tailored to your interests
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Finit.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Flegacy.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to install Firefox: Firefox
• Ensure tyre pressures are correct.
• Tyres damaged by punctures and accidents should be repaired or replaced as soon as possible, and worn tyres replaced (we recommend tyres are replaced when the tread depth has reached 2mm - the legal minimum is 1.6mm). Your local MINI Centre will be able to replace your tyres for you.
• MINI Tyre Insurance helps contribute towards the unexpected cost of repairing or replacing tyres if they are damaged either accidentally or by a malicious act, regardless of your annual mileage.
• MINI Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance protects you against the effects of kerbing and scuffing from day-to-day motoring.
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js