Preparing your paperwork.

Before we collect your MINI, we will need to have received your V5C and your MOT certificate, if applicable. (Detach and retain the yellow section 9 of the V5C.)

You will need to send this to the DVLA, once the vehicle has been collected, so they know you are no longer the registered keeper of the vehicle. When they receive this they will automatically refund any unused road fund tax.

If you are unable to find your V5C, contact the DVLA immediately on 0300 790 6802 and request a duplicate. If your vehicle is returned without a V5C you will be invoiced for the cost to us obtaining a duplicate on your behalf.

If you have a MINI Contract Hire agreement we will manage this process for you.