The Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 Competition Terms and Conditions.
1. The Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 Competition is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate family members of MINI UK, any other BMW Group company or any other company linked to the Competition in any way. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must complete the competition form hosted on www.mini.co.uk by providing their title, first name, surname and email address. By entering the competition, entrants are requesting to win a ticket to the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries must be submitted between 10th June at 12.00pm and 23:59pm on 17th June 2019. There will be 5 winners winning 2 tickets each. The winner will have 72 hours to confirm acceptance of the prize. If a selected winner fails to claim the prize within the above time, they will forfeit the prize and another valid entry will be drawn.
4. Each winner will be granted 2 tickets to the Festival, which will be valid for the designated day only and will include access to the MINI Owners lounge. The prize is non-refundable.
5. The prizes are non-transferrable. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, accommodation, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. Winners name and county will be available on request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to MINI UK within 60 days of the closing date.
6. MINI UK accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. MINI UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final.
9. MINI UK and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
10. MINI UK reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the Competition winner.