Hatch Maker T&Cs.
1. The MINI Competition (“the Competition”) is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over, excluding employees (or members of the immediate families or households) of MINI, any BMW Group company or any other company linked to the competition in any way. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must submit their details via a link on the MINI website (www.mini.co.uk). Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm on 13 July 2018. All entries after this time and date are automatically disqualified.
3. The winners will be chosen at random from a selection of successful entrants who have been matched by psychologist Mark Colson through data analysis. The decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified via email. If they do not respond within five working days other winners will be chosen.
5. There will be ten winners who will be selected to go on a UK road trip experience in either London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Birmingham or Manchester. All costs including travel to the experience will be included. The winners must be available for the experience all day on 28th or 29th July 2018.
6. Winners must hold a valid UK license and have had a driving license with no more than three points for over five years in order to use the car. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
7. MINI accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
8. The Promoter will not accept entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
9. There is a limit of one entry to the Competition per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
10. The Competition runs from 26 June 2018 at 12:00am and 11:59pm on 13 July 2018.
11. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. The Promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd, Summit ONE
Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB (in these terms and conditions also called “MINI”).
15. The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.