The Goodwood Festival of Speed 2018 Competition Terms and Conditions.
1. The Goodwood Festival of Speed 2018 Competition is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate family members of MINI UK, any other BMW Group company or any other company linked to the Competition in any way. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must complete the competition form hosted on www.mini.co.uk by providing their title, first name, surname, email address and telephone number as well as selecting either Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday as their preferred date to attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2018 (“Festival”). By entering the competition, entrants are requesting a ticket to the Festival. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries must be submitted between 11 June at 09.00am and 23:59pm on 1st July 2018. There will be 2 winners in total. The winner will have 24 hours to confirm acceptance of the prize. If a selected winner fails to claim the prize within the above time, they will forfeit the prize and another valid entry will be drawn.
4. Each winner will be granted 2 tickets to the Festival, which will be valid for the designated day only and will include access to the MINI Owners lounger and a voucher for refreshments. The prize is non-refundable.
5. The prizes are non-transferrable. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, accommodation, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. Winners name and county will be available on request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to MINI UK within 60 days of the closing date.
6. MINI UK accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. MINI UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final.
8. By entering this Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by MINI UK or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw. The winners must, at MINI UK’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to MINI UK using their name and image in promotional material.
9. MINI UK and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
10. MINI UK reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the Competition winner.
11. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd, SUMMIT ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB (in these terms and conditions also called “MINI UK”).
12. The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in line with the Competition requirements.