- You get the optimal online experience
- The functionality and performance of the website can be continually improved
- We can show you the most relevant content
- We can provide you with offers tailored to your interests
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Finit.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Flegacy.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to install Firefox: Firefox
- Engine oil and oil filter replaced.
- Microfilter for heating/air conditioning replaced.
- Service interval indicator reset according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Average strength of front and rear brake pads measured.
- If brake pads are replaced: brake shaft cleaned; surface and strength of brake discs tested; wheel-centring hub of light-alloy wheels lubricated.*
- Handbrake checked for correct function; adjusted as necessary.
- Handbrake repaired according to manufacturer’s specifications (if necessary).
* Costs extra.
Developed for your specific MINI model, MINI oil filters are extremely compact and extremely robust. Thanks to synthetic fibres, they have a filtration surface of 1,655 cm², which can prevent particles as small as 0.005 mm from entering the engine compartment. The filters protect the engine so effectively that, not only do they prolong its life, but also the intervals between oil changes.
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js