- You get the optimal online experience
- The functionality and performance of the website can be continually improved
- We can show you the most relevant content
- We can provide you with offers tailored to your interests
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Finit.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Flegacy.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to install Firefox: Firefox
- Lighting system checked.
- Instrument panel, dashboard lighting and heating/ventilation fans checked.
- Horn, flashlights and hazard warning lights checked.
- Condition of safety belts checked; function of automatic belt tensioners, buckles and clips tested.
- Acid levels and charging status of battery checked; battery recharged (if necessary).*
- Microfilter for heating and air conditioning systems replaced.
- If MINI Mobility System is available: compressor canister replaced after four years.*
- Visibility checks for damage, leaks and corrosion performed on suspension and bodywork.
- Tailgate hinges lubricated.
- Self-diagnosis system tested; read-out of error memory.
- Engine oil and oil filter replaced.
- Cooling water levels and liquid concentration tested after top-up.
- Cooling water replaced at pre-determined interval (after four years at the latest) with suitable cooling liquid (if necessary).*
- Service interval indicator reset according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Liquid levels for screen washer and headlight washer (if available) checked; liquid refilled if necessary.
- Liquid levels for power steering checked; liquid refilled if necessary.*
- Brake fluid replaced within the specified service intervals (after two years at the latest).*
- Average strength of front and rear brake pads measured.
- If brake pads are replaced: brake shaft cleaned; surface and strength of brake discs tested; wheel-centring hub of light-alloy wheels lubricated.*
- Steering tested for play, solidity, damage and wear and tear.
- Undercarriage tested for leaks, damage and corrosion.
- Brake cables checked for solidity, damage and correct positioning.
- Handbrake checked for correct function; adjusted as necessary.
- Handbrake repaired according to manufacturer’s specifications (if necessary).
- Tyre pressure (including spare wheel) tested and adjusted as necessary; Runflat Indicator reset; condition, profile and contact of tyres tested.
Test drive to check roadworthiness, including tests for brakes, steering or power steering, clutch, indicators and warning lights.
Inspection I price is not available on the following models: MINI Clubman 2007- 2016, MINI Hatch 2007-2013, MINI Convertible 2009 – 2016, MINI Coupé 2011-2015, MINI Roadster 2012 - 2015
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js