- You get the optimal online experience
- The functionality and performance of the website can be continually improved
- We can show you the most relevant content
- We can provide you with offers tailored to your interests
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Finit.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Fcore.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Flegacy.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to install Firefox: Firefox
- Old filter disassembled.
- New filter installed by MINI Service experts.
- Used material disposed of in accordance with environmental regulations.
The MINI microfilter in your air conditioning system filters three times –mechanically, electrostatically and with active charcoal. This means that MINI passengers are protected from both solid and gaseous pollutants. The microfilter’s mechanical filter surface is an incredible 200,000 square metres. To put that in perspective, if it were a 5 mm-wide tape, it would stretch around the equator, and you’d have some left over!
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js