Offer only available on new MINI vehicles ordered between the 4th and 7th of March 2016 and registered to retail customers by 31 March 2016. Participating MINI Retailers only, no cash alternative offered.
1. MINI tlc covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service, engine oil top-up, brake fluid, air filter, micro filter, vehicle check, fuel filter (diesel models only) and spark plugs (petrol models only). These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 5 years or 50,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner).
Engine oil change incl. oil filter.
Replacement air filter
Replacement fuel filter (diesel)
Replacement micro filter
Replacement spark plugs (petrol)
Replacement brake fluid
2. Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by MINI tlc.
3. Work carried out under MINI tlc will be indicated by the vehicle’s on-board computer and MINI guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with MINI service schedules and MINI repair instructions (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated, or vary, from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. If vehicles have undergone any form of unapproved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under MINI tlc ceases with immediate effect.
5. Servicing must be carried out at a MINI Service Authorised Workshop by MINI Approved Technicians, as specified in the Owner’s Manual.
6. MINI tlc is transferable to subsequent owners of the car, but not transferable to another car.
7. Should you wish to cancel your MINI tlc package, you have the right to do so within 14 days of purchase, provided you have not made use of the package. After this point costs paid for MINI tlc are non refundable.
MINI MOT Protect Terms and Conditions 1. MOT Protect cover as part of the MINI tlc package, will rectify any technical issues described hereafter that cause the vehicle to fails its second and third MOT, which will be due no later than 48 and 60 months from the date of first registration. MOT Protect cover for the first MOT is covered as part of the Dealer Warranty. MOT Protect is included within the Dealer Warranty for the first MOT at 48 months in Northern Ireland. 2. All items will be covered with the exception of windscreens, wheels, tyres and items replaced as part of routine servicing (eg. Brake discs and pads), modified and/or non MINI components. The cost of the MOT test, re-test and advisories will not be covered, neither will failure as a result of neglect or adjustments and damage resulting from impact or accident, or faulty repair of any item covered. Vehicles used for competitions, racing, pace making, or rallies are excluded. 3.The MOT repair work has to be carried out by a MINI Authorised Works op within 30 days of the MOT inspection failure. 4. The vehicle must have a complete service history according to manufacturer’s criteria. 5. MINI MOT Protect cover is only included in MINI tlc policies purchased from 1 January 2014.