Your unique MINI, Your unique MINI,
REQUEST AN OFFER.
BOOK A TEST DRIVE.
MINI Insured Warranty.
Cover levels options.
- Comprehensive: our highest level of protection, covering the majority of your MINI's components, includes wear and tear on covered components. Available on vehicles with up to 100,000 miles
- Named Component: mechanical and electrical breakdown cover for a wide range of your vehicle's components. Available on vehicles with up to 100,000 miles.
- DriveLine: the basic level of warranty, covering the main engine, transmission and drive-train components, with a claim limit of up to £5,000.
At a Glance.
- Pay for your policy up front or on an ongoing monthly basis.
- All cover levels come with a choice of excess - £0*, £50 or £100.
- Option to include MINI Insured Emergency Service, our roadside assistance cover.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
The maximum claim limit for Named Component and Comprehensive is the purchase price paid for your MINI. *£0 excess is not available on polices that have lapsed.
MINI Insured Emergency Service And MINI Insured Emergency Service Essential.
MINI Insured Emergency Service.
- Assistance in the event of an emergency on the road, at home or elsewhere.
- Coverage anywhere in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Continental Europe.
- Extensive network of Emergency Service Centres manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Can be purchased on its own or in conjunction with a MINI Insured Warranty.
MINI Insured Emergency Service Essential.
- Roadside fix or recovery to your nearest MINI Retailer.
- A fixed price of £59.00 for 12 months cover.
- Available for vehicles up to 10 years old with a mileage of less than 100,000 miles.
- Cannot be purchased in conjunction with a MINI Insured Warranty.