- You get the optimal online experience
- The functionality and performance of the website can be continually improved
- We can show you the most relevant content
- We can provide you with offers tailored to your interests
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Finit.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Fcore.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Flegacy.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to install Firefox: Firefox
1. The MINI Countryfile Live Competition (“the Competition”) is open to UK residents only, aged 21 years and over, excluding employees of MINI, any BMW Group company or any other company linked to the competition in any way. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. The winners will be chosen at random by an independent third party source. The decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter UK by 27.08.2018 via email/telephone. Should the winner not respond within 2 working days, another winner will be selected.
4. There will be five winners who will each receive two tickets to MINI Countryfile Live on Saturday 4 August 2018 at Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. The prize excludes fuel costs, domestic ground transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, treatments, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
5. MINI accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. The Competition runs from 00:01 on 16.07.2018 until 23:59 am on 23.07.2018
8. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the Competition winner.
11. The winners’ name and county will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter.
12. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
13. The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in line with the Competition requirements.
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js