MINI Insured Warranty and MINI Roadside Assistance Products.
MINI Insured Warranty.
Cover levels options.
- Comprehensive: our highest level of protection, covering the majority of your MINI's components, includes wear and tear on covered components. Available on vehicles with up to 100,000 miles
- Named Component: mechanical and electrical breakdown cover for a wide range of your vehicle's components. Available on vehicles with up to 100,000 miles
- DriveLine: the basic level of warranty, covering the main engine, transmission and drive-train components, with a claim limit of up to £5,000
At a Glance.
- Pay for your policy up front or on an ongoing monthly basis
- All cover levels come with a choice of excess - £0*, £50 or £100
- Option to include MINI Roadside Assistance
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
The maximum claim limit for Named Component and Comprehensive is the purchase price paid for your MINI. *£0 excess is not available on polices that have lapsed.
MINI Roadside Assistance and Roadside Assistance Essential.
MINI Roadside Assistance
- Assistance in the event of an emergency on the road, at home or elsewhere
- Coverage anywhere in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Continental Europe
- Extensive network of Roadside Assistance Centres manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Can be purchased on its own or in conjunction with a MINI Insured Warranty
MINI Roadside Assistance Essential.
- Roadside fix or recovery to your nearest MINI Retailer
- A fixed price of £59.00 for 12 months cover
- Available for vehicles up to 10 years old with a mileage of less than 100,000 miles
- Cannot be purchased in conjunction with a MINI Insured Warranty
Get your quote.
For more information and a MINI Insured Warranty quote visit miniwarranty.co.uk. For a MINI Insured Emergency Service or Emergency Service Essential quote visit www.miniwarranty.co.uk/Roadside-Assistance. Alternatively, call us on 0345 641 9721. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and Saturdays 9am - 1pm, excluding public holidays.