GEARING UP FOR LONGER DRIVES.
1. GET UNDER THE BONNET TO CHECK YOUR MINI’S FLUIDS.
2. TEST YOUR MINI’S TYRE PRESSURE USING A GAUGE OR AIR HOSE AT THE PETROL STATION.
3. INSPECT YOUR TYRES.
4. MAKE SURE THAT YOUR BRAKES ARE CORROSION FREE.
5. SO YOU’RE SAFE ON THE ROAD, MAKE SURE ALL YOUR MINI’S LIGHTS AND SIGNALS ARE WORKING PROPERLY.
6. GIVE YOUR MINI A GOOD WASH.
7. CHECKED BY OUR TRAINED TECHNICIANS.
Keep your MINI shipshape and running as it should be and book a Vehicle Health Check. Visit your local MINI Centre to have our trained technicians check over your MINI's key components. They'll make sure that you never miss a moment of go-kart handling driving fun. Book online today.
8. ASSISTANCE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST.
If you're a new MINI driver, you'll receive three years Roadside Assistance cover or one year if you purchase an Approved Used MINI. When your policy expires you can always purchase additional cover. Drivers can access the service 24hrs a day, 365 days a year, on the phone, through our app or using your iDrive system. Our knowledgeable staff will then help you get back on the road as soon as possible.