Centenary Competition terms and conditions
- 1. All entrants to the competition must be aged 18 years or over. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
- 2. Entries can be made by completing the online registration form from Wednesday 20 April 2016 to attend the BMW Group Future Experience at the Roundhouse, and then having your e-ticket scanned by a BMW Member of staff upon entry to the venue between Saturday 18 June and Sunday 26 June 2016. Entries can also be made by completing a paper entry at the Goodwood Festival of speed from Thursday 23 June until Sunday 26 June 2016.
- 3. The competition opens on Wednesday 20 April 2016 00.01 am. The closing date is Sunday 26 June 2016 at 11.59pm.
- 4. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- 5. There will be one winner selected at random from all entries.
- 6. The winner will receive the following prize package for themselves and family, consisting of two adults and two children up to 18 years old: i) a private guided tour of the BMW Welt and museum in Munich and access to the BMW festival taking place at the Olympic Park, on Saturday 10 September 2016. ii) British Airways flights, as selected by BMW, departing Friday 9 September 2016 to Munich, and returning Sunday 11 September 2016 to the United Kingdom. BMW will attempt to book the outbound and inboard fights to and from the most convenient UK airport as advised by the winner, but ultimately this is at BMW’s discretion iii) Hotel accommodation on 09 September and 10 September in Munich, as selected by BMW iv) Private transfers to the hotel from the airport, and back to the airport form the hotel, as booked by BMW v) Travel insurance to be provided by BMW Vi) £500 spending money will be included by BMW.
- 7. No additional costs will be covered by BMW, including any food and drink in addition to what is provided by BMW within the prize, and any other travel expenses.
- 8. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date of the competition.
- 9. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winners outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 3 days of notification.
- 10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable unless as stated above.
- 11. No purchase necessary.
- 12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 13. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- 14. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- 15. The winners’ names will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to ‘BMW Group Future Experience – Prize Trip to Munich for Family of 4, BMW CRM Team – FCB Inferno, 31 Great Queen Street, WC2B 5AE’.
- 16. Winners and their guests may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw without entitlement to any financial reward.
- 17. These rules are governed by English law.
- 18. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.