† Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: MINI UK, a trading name of BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this competition:
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the competitionmust be aged 13 or over.
2. Entries are made by submitting a video to @miniuk Instagram direct message between the dates of 28th May 2022 to 15th July 2022. This video will be a response to a callout from the staff at Longleat via Instagram who will be asking the audience ‘What are you doing at home to help conservation?”
3. The closing date for the competition is at the close of the event at midnight on 15th July 2022. The responses will be judged by Longleat staff member Jim (Forestry), who will assess the entries based on his knowledge of conservation.
4. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Employees and agents of Longleat Enterprises, BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
8. In entering this competition, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
9. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
10. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the competition.
11. Entries cannot be returned.
12. The winner will receive the following prize:
a. A VIP overnight stay at Longleat (please note if entrants are under 18, they must be accompanied by an adult). Date of stay subject to availability.
i) The overnight stay must be taken within 12 months, subject to availability
ii) The overnight stay is not available during school holiday periods and bank holiday weekends or during special Events
iii) The overnight stay is valid for any Longleat property (subject to availability) excluding Keeper’s Cottage
iv) The overnight stay is subject to standard Longleat Accommodation Terms and Conditions
v) If the advertised prize is not available at the time of draw, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
b. The runners up will win a family Day Ticket consisting of 2 adults and 2 children (aged 3 to 15 years). A Day Ticket is valid for one Longleat open day and must be used by 30th October 2022: https://www.longleat.co.uk/visitor-info/opening-times
13. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
14. The winner and runner up will be judged by Jim, the Forester and member of the Longleat staff, week commencing 18th July 2022.
15. The winner and runner up will be notified by 1st August 2022 and informed about the details of the prize.
16. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner or runner up outlined above and a new winner or runner up drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
17. No purchase necessary.
18. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
20. The winner's initials and county will be available 28 days after 1st August 2021 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to MINI Events Team, Summit One, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
Limitation of Liability:
21. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
22. If you are the winner of this competition you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If you object to any or all of your surname, image, town or county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will still be able to provide your name and county to the ASA if required.
23. You further agree to participate n any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward. Videos entered may be used by MINI for marketing purposes.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in competition.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this competitionwhere it becomes necessary to do so.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.