- You get the optimal online experience
- The functionality and performance of the website can be continually improved
- We can show you the most relevant content
- We can provide you with offers tailored to your interests
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white%3F%3Finit.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Fcore.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital%3F%3Flegacy.mode__css.async__.onload__.js
Please switch to a different browser e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the link to install Chrome: Chrome.
Please follow the link to install Firefox: Firefox
MINI SERVICING WEBSITE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offer(s) available at participating Dealers only.
2. Prices include all parts, labour and VAT.
3. All prices shown are based on information the customer has entered. If for any reason information entered is incorrect prices cannot be guaranteed.
4. All prices are correct at time of publication and may be subject to change at any point without prior notice.
5. BMW (UK) Limited will contact the specified Dealer within 48 hours of the request. Our franchise Dealers will endeavour to accommodate the preferred day and time submitted by each customer, however this cannot be guaranteed.
6. The service pricing options shown on this website only apply for models of 3 or more years of age.
7. BMW (UK) Limited reserves the right to update, change and/or amend the terms and conditions contained in this site without prior notice.
8. BMW (UK) Limited reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that BMW (UK) Limited shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
9. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
TLC - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. MINI TLC covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service, air filter, micro filter, fuel filter (diesel models only) and spark plugs (petrol models only). These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner).
Engine oil change incl. oil filter (x2) Replacement air filter (x1)
Replacement fuel filter (diesel) (x1)
Replacement micro filter (x2)
Replacement spark plugs (petrol) (x1)
2. Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by MINI tlc.
3. Work carried out under MINI TLC will be indicated by the vehicle’s on-board computer and MINI guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with MINI service schedules and MINI repair instructions (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated, or vary, from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. If vehicles have undergone any form of unapproved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under MINI tlc ceases with immediate effect.
5. Servicing must be carried out at a MINI Service Authorised Workshop by MINI Approved Technicians, as specified in the Owner’s Manual.
6. MINI TLC is transferable to subsequent owners of the car, but not transferable to another car.
7. Should you wish to cancel your MINI TLC package, you have the right to do so within 14 days of purchase, provided you have not made use of the package. After this point costs paid for MINI TLC are non refundable.
MOT - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. MOT Protect cover as part of the MINI TLC XL package, will rectify any technical issues described hereafter that cause the vehicle to fail its second and third MOT which will be due no later than 48 and 60 months from the date of first registration. MOT Protect cover for the first MOT, which will be due no later than 36 months from the date of first registration, is covered as part of the Dealer Warranty. MOT Protect is included within the Dealer Warranty for the first MOT at 48 months in Northern Ireland. MOT Protect will rectify manufacturing issues which are not listed as an exclusion below.
2. All items will be covered with the exception of the windscreen, wheels, tyres and items replaced as part of routine servicing (e.g. brake disks and pads) modified and/or non MINI components. The cost of the MOT test, re-test and advisories will not be covered neither will failure as a result of neglect or adjustments and damage resulting from impact or accident, or faulty repair of any item be covered. Vehicles used for competitions, racing, pace making, or rallies are excluded. A copy of the VT30 must be presented at the time of visit.
3. The MOT repair work has to be carried out by a MINI Authorised Dealer / Workshop within 30 days of the MOT inspection failure.
4. The vehicle must have a complete service history according to Manufacturer’s criteria.
5. MINI MOT Protect cover is only included in MINI tlc policies purchased from the 1 January 2014.
ESI Path--> /apps/settings/wcm/designs/minidigital-white.clientlibinclude.categories__minidigital-white.mode__js.async__false.onload__.js