MINI SERVICING WEBSITE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offer(s) available at participating Dealers only.
2. Prices include all parts, labour and VAT.
3. All prices shown are based on information the customer has entered. If for any reason information entered is incorrect prices cannot be guaranteed.
4. All prices are correct at time of publication and may be subject to change at any point without prior notice.
5. BMW (UK) Limited will contact the specified Dealer within 48 hours of the request. Our franchise Dealers will endeavour to accommodate the preferred day and time submitted by each customer, however this cannot be guaranteed.
6. The service pricing options shown on this website only apply for models of 3 or more years of age.
7. BMW (UK) Limited reserves the right to update, change and/or amend the terms and conditions contained in this site without prior notice.
8. BMW (UK) Limited reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that BMW (UK) Limited shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
9. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
TLC - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. MINI tlc covers the cost of the first brake fluid change along with the parts, lubricants and labour involved in the remaining MINI servicing requirements as stipulated below for a period of 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever milestone is reached first. The table below provides full details of the service items covered under the pack.
2. MINI tlc covers scheduled services in line with the Manufacturer’s time and mileage recommendations but does not cover additional maintenance or repair items such as tyres, brake pads engine oil top-ups etc.
2. a) MINI Hatch petrol models, MINI Convertible petrol models from March 2009 production, MINI Clubman petrol models, MINI Countryman all models, MINI Paceman all models, MINI Coupe all models, MINI Roadster all models, All MINI Diesel models from August 2010 Production
- Engine oil service & microfilter change: Due approx 18,600*
- Engine oil service, microfilter change, air filter, vehicle check, fuel filter**, spark plugs***: Due approx 37,200*
- One brake fluid change for models produced from March 2011: Due approx 36 months
- One brake fluid change for models built prior to March 2011: Due approx 24 months
2. b) MINI Hatch diesel models, MINI Clubman diesel models until July 2010 production
- Engine oil service: Due approx 12,400*
- Engine oil service & microfilter change: Due approx 24,800*
- Engine oil service, air filter, fuel filter & vehicle check: Due approx 37,200*
- Engine oil service & microfilter change: Due approx 49,600*
- One brake fluid change: Due approx 24 months
*Low mileage vehicles should be serviced every two years. The due mileage is approximate and will vary depending on driving style.
** Diesel models only *** Petrol models only
3. Additional service items not mentioned above are not included in the MINI tlc package. Items requiring replacement or repair due to excess wear and tear or misuse are not covered by MINI tlc.
4 .Work carried out under MINI tlc will be indicated by the vehicles on-board computer and MINI servicing guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with MINI service schedules and MINI repair instructions (copies of which are available on request). These may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Any form of tuning or performance enhancement that is not MINI approved invalidates MINI tlc.
6. Servicing must be carried out by a MINI Service Authorised Workshop by MINI Approved Technicians as specified in the owner’s manual.
7. The offer is available up to when you have your first service outside of the MINI network.
8. MINI tlc is transferable to subsequent owners of the vehicle but not transferable to another vehicle.
9. Should you wish to cancel your MINI tlc package, you have the right to do so within 14 days of purchase, providing you have not made use of the package.
MOT - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. MOT Protect cover as part of the MINI tlc package, will rectify any technical issues described hereafter that cause the vehicle to fail its second and third MOT which will be due no later than 48 and 60 months from the date of first registration. MOT Protect cover for the first MOT is covered as part of the Dealer Warranty. MOT Protect is included within the Dealer Warranty for the first MOT at 48 months in Northern Ireland.
2. All items will be covered with the exception of the windscreen, wheels, tyres and items replaced as part of routine servicing (e.g. brake disks and pads) modified and/or non MINI components. The cost of the MOT test, re-test and advisories will not be covered neither will failure as a result of neglect or adjustments and damage resulting from impact or accident, or faulty repair of any item be covered. Vehicles used for competitions, racing, pace making, or rallies are excluded.
3. The MOT repair work has to be carried out by a MINI Authorised Dealer / Workshop within 30 days of the MOT inspection failure.
4. The vehicle must have a complete service history according to Manufacturer’s criteria.
5. MINI MOT Protect cover is only included in MINI tlc policies purchased from the 1 January 2014.