Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: MINI UK, a trading name of BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over.
2. To enter, entrants must complete the prize draw form hosted on www.mini.co.uk by providing their title, first name, surname, email address and telephone number.
3. Entries must be submitted between 28th July at 09.00am and 23:59pm on 15th August 2021 (Closing Date). All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
4. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
8. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
9. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
10. Entries cannot be returned.
11. To drive the MINI Countryman you must be over 21 years of age and have held a full valid driving licence for over 2 years. In addition to this, no more than 6 points, no driving bans or convictions in the past 5 years. You must also provide a car seat for any children attending the test drive under 12 years old or under 135cm tall.
12. There will be 5 winners selected, who will be able to drive a MINI Countryman at the Longleat Safari Drive Through experience on Saturday 28th August at 10:30am, as well as access all Longleat’s attractions for the day.
13. Also, each winner will be able to bring up to 4 guests on the day.
14. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, accommodation, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
15. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
16. Alternative prizes or compensation will not be offered in the event of the Longleat Event being cancelled or tickets being voided by the organiser.
17. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable for any personal expenses that are incurred in the event of the Longleat being cancelled or the tickets being voided by the organiser.
18. The winners will be the first 5 entries drawn at random from all properly submitted and eligible entries on or around 16th August 2021.
19. The winners will be notified by 16th August 2021 and informed about the details of the prize.
20. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
23. The winner names and county will be available 28 days after they are drawn by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter.
Limitation of Liability:
24. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
26. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If you object to any or all of your surname, image, town or county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter PrizeDraw@MINI.co.uk.
27. If there is any reason to believe that you have breached these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.