TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MINI LOAN 2021 (“Prize Draw”).
The Promoter is:
MINI (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this prize draw:
1. All entrants to the prize draw must be resident in the UK and aged 25 years or over and with 2 years’ driving experience or more (no more than than 3 penalty points).
2. Entry is gained by completing the MINI DriveTribe online form and ticking the box to opt-into the prize draw.
3. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Monday 25 October 2021 at midnight.
4. MINI UK accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure, website speeds or otherwise.
5. All entries received after this time on the closing date (see section 3 above) are automatically disqualified.
6. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
7. A winner will be selected at random by the Promoter from all suitable entries within 24 hours of closing deadline.
8. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Employees and agents of MINI UK and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
10. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
11. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
12. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
13. Entries cannot be returned.
14. The winner will receive the loan of a MINI vehicle (model type will be subject to availability) for a weekend loan.
15. The MINI vehicle will be brought to the winner’s home address (mainland UK excluding Northern Ireland) on a Friday (subject to vehicle availability) before 29 November 2021 (except Bank Holiday periods). Collection of the MINI vehicle will be at the winner’s home address on Monday morning. The vehicle can only be used for journeys within mainland United Kingdom.
16. The car will arrive with a full tank of fuel, no fuel beyond this is provided/can be expensed.
17. Models shown for the prize draw are for reference purposes only and might not reflect the MINI vehicles that are available in the prize draws.
18. The MINI vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the MINI vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the loan terms and conditions therein. The loan agreement will be handed over along with the winner announcement. In case you do not accept the loan agreement and the loan terms, the prize will be redacted, and a new winner will be drawn. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Agreeing to these terms requires signing the loan agreement and agreeing to a DVLA licence check. The loan agreement contains, amongst others, the following terms: the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his failure to take reasonable care; the car is insured subject to an insurance excess of £500 for each and every claim under £5000; £1000 for each and every claim in excess of £5000. Please note these excesses are in addition to any amount payable as a result of misfuelling and / or engine damage due to navigating through flooded areas. For clarity in such instances an additional excess to the value of 10% of the repair costs will be charged. Insurance does not cover personal belongings. BMW UK has the right to refuse permission to drive if driving offences/disqualifications have occurred or if considers driver is unfit to drive.
19. The winner must have no serious convictions in order to use the car. The car may only be driven by one nominated driver who must be 25 or over and hold a full driving licence valid in the UK for a minimum of 2 years (no more than 3 penalty points). The car must only be used for private use and not for any form of racing.
20. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability. The prize excludes taxes, personal expenses, travel and accommodation. No purchase necessary.
21. The winner will be the first entry drawn by the Promoter at random from all the entries.
22. The winner will be notified via the email address submitted in the entrance form within 24 hours after the prize draw ends.
23. The winner will be given 48 hours to accept the prize via email before the offer is rescinded and a new winner is drawn.
24. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails BusinessDevelopmentUK@bmw.co.uk or writes to Business Development DriveTribe Competition, Summit One, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, GU14 0FB (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in section 3 above. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter BusinessDevelopmentUK@bmw.co.uk. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
Limitation of Liability:
26. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
27. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
28. By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
29. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
31. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.