Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: MINI UK, a trading name of BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 25 years or over.
2. Entries are made by completion of the prize draw form at the Frieze Art Event.
3. The start date for the prize draw is 09:00 6 November 2021
4. The closing date for the prize draw is 11:00 6 November 2021
5. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
7. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Employees and agents of BMW (UK) Limited and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
9. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
10. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
11. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
12. Entries cannot be returned.
13. There will be one winner who receives a MINI Electric loan car for 48 hours.
14. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, accommodation, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
15. The MINI vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the MINI vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the MINI (BMW Group) Loan Car Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle, in case you do not accept the MINI Loan Car Terms the prize will be redacted. Agreeing to the MINI Loan Car Terms include signing the MINI Loan Car Terms and agreeing to a DVLA licence check. Key MINI Loan Car Terms excerpt: the driver must be 25 or over, and hold a full valid UK driving licence. the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding business use, hire and reward and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his failure to take reasonable care; the car is insured subject to an insurance excess of £500 for each and every claim under £5000; £1000 for each and every claim in excess of £5000. Please note these excesses are in addition to any amount payable as a result of misfuelling and / or engine damage due to navigating through flooded areas. For clarity in such instances an additional excess to the value of 10% of the repair costs will be charged. Insurance does not cover personal belongings. BMW has the right to refuse permission to drive if driving offences/disqualifications have occurred or if BMW otherwise considers driver is unfit to drive subject to appropriate licence checks. The winner must have no serious convictions and no more than 3 penalty points.
16. The vehicle can only be used for journeys within mainland United Kingdom.
17. The vehicle does not need to be returned fully charged but should be returned with a sufficient amount to get to a charging station, out of courtesy to the driver.
18. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
19. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
20. No purchase necessary.
21. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
23. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
24. The winner will be the one entry drawn at random from all properly submitted and eligible entries on or around 6 November 2021.
25. The winner will be notified by 6 November 2021 and informed about the details of the prize.
26. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
27. No purchase necessary.
28. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
30. The winner's names and county will be available 28 days after 6 November 2021 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW UK, Summit ONE, Summit Ave, Farnborough GU14 0FB.
Limitation of Liability:
31. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
32. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
35. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
37. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.