The MINI X English heritage competition Terms and Conditions
1. The MINI x English Heritage (“Competition”) is open to UK residents only, aged 25 years and over, and must hold a valid driving licence for minimum of 3 years. The competition excludes employees and their immediate family members of MINI UK, any other BMW Group company or any other company linked to the Competition in any way. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must complete the competition form hosted on www.mini.co.uk by providing their title, first name, surname, email address and telephone number. By entering the competition, entrants are requesting to win the trip. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries must be submitted between 19 October 2018 at 9.00am and 23.59pm on 30 November 2018. There will be 1 winner and 5 runner up prizes. The winner will be contacted via email and/or phone no later than 7 December 2018. The winner will have 72 hours to confirm acceptance of the prize. If a selected winner fails to claim the prize within the above time, they will forfeit the prize and another valid entry will be drawn.
4. The main prize will include a 3-night stay (Fri – Mon) at an English Heritage Holiday cottage, the use of MINI Countryman including a fuel to the value of £50 and a family membership to English Heritage for 12 months.
5. By accepting the prize the winner will adhere to the English Heritage Holiday terms and conditions https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/holiday-cottages/booking-information/terms_conditions_booking/
6. The runner up prizes are one of five family memberships for English Heritage for 12 months. Should a pre-existing English Heritage Member win the main or runner-up prizes then they can either add an additional free year on to their membership or transfer the membership prize to Gift of Membership.
7. The prizes are non-transferrable. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. Winners name and county will be available on request by sending a SAE to MINI UK, SUMMIT ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 1FB with 60 days of the closing date. The prize must be taken by 31 October 2019, subject to availability.
8. MINI UK accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
9. MINI UK will not accept:
responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(ii) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
10. MINI UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final.
11. MINI UK does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take the prize.
12. The winners must, at MINI UK’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to MINI UK using their name and image in promotional material.
13. MINI UK and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. MINI UK reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the Competition winner.
15. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd, SUMMIT ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB (in these terms and conditions also called “MINI UK”).
16. The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in line with the Competition requirements.