† Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
HOW TO ENTER THIS PRIZE DRAW:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged must be aged 21 years or over.
2. Entries are made by completing the form displayed within the NICE TO MEET YOU AGAIN exhibition.
3. The opening date for the prize draw is 09:00 16 September 2023.
4. The closing date for the prize draw is 23:59, 19 September 2023.
5. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
7. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions
1. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
2. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
3. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
4. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
5. Entries cannot be returned.
6. There will be one winner selected to win a £500 voucher for the Artist Residence, subject to availability of hotel, a MINI for the weekend of their choosing subject to availability of cars, insurance included. Fuel or Charging is not included in the prize. No taking of the car abroad – this is for UK only. The loan agreement and the MINI key loan car terms will be provided to the winner upon the announcement of the winner. The main provisions of those terms are:
a. The MINI vehicle can only be used for journeys within mainland United Kingdom.
b. The MINI vehicle may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing. The winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his/her failure to take reasonable care. The MINI vehicle is insured subject to any insurance excess of £500 for each and every claim under £5,000 and £1,000 for each and every claim in excess of £5,000.
c. Please note these excesses are in addition to any amount payable as a result of misfuelling and/or engine damage due to navigating through flooded areas. For clarity in such instances an additional excess to the value of 10% of the repair costs will be charged.
d. Insurance does not cover personal belongings.
e. MINI has the right to refuse permission to drive if driving offences / disqualifications have occurred or if MINI otherwise considers the driver is unfit to drive subject to appropriate licence checks.
f. MINI does not guarantee that the winner’s preferred weekend can be met.
7. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
9. The winner will be the one entry drawn at random from all properly submitted and eligible entries on or around 25/10/23
10. The winner will be notified by 02/10/23 and informed about the details of the prize.
11. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 48 hours of notification.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
15. The winner's name and county will be available 28 days after 02/10/23 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Partnerships Marketing Team, BMW UK, Summit ONE, Summit Ave, Farnborough GU14 0FB, UK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
16. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY:
17. If you are the winner of this prize draw you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
HOTEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
23. This voucher is valid for 1 year after 15/09/23.
24. This voucher features a unique reference code, which must be quoted at the time of booking and redemption. This voucher is non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash. Photocopies will not be accepted and all bookings must be made in advance.