TELESERVICES. MAKING LIFE EFFORTLESSLY CONVENIENT.
AUTOMATIC TELESERVICE CALL.
As soon as a service is needed, your MINI’s service related data will be transmitted to your preferred MINI Centre via Automatic Teleservice Call. Your MINI Centre will retrieve this data, analyse it and contact you to arrange a service or maintenance appointment. This means your MINI Centre will be better prepared for your visit by pre-ordering any parts which may be required.
- You are free to concentrate on the more important things in life. We’ll do the remembering for you.
- Optimum preparations mean that forthcoming work can be carried out more effectively and you can avoid spending long periods without your MINI.
If the charge level of your MINI’s battery drops below a critical level, the MINI Teleservice Battery Guard will become active. If the reason for activation can be attributed to a technical fault, your MINI Centre will be notified immediately and will contact you to arrange an appointment.
- Stay in the driving seat. Battery problems are detected faster - and resolved faster.
- You can avoid unnecessary disruptions and benefit from greater security.
- If your MINI needs to be seen, your preferred MINI Centre can prepare more effectively for your visit.
If your MINI happens to run into Technical difficulties, the MINI Teleservice Breakdown Call function allows you to contact Roadside Assistance directly from your car. Once contact is made with a Roadside Assistance Agent, detailed technical data is sent directly from your car to allow a quick and accurate remote diagnosis.
- Always on call, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Roadside Assistance agents can gain a detailed picture of the condition of your MINI remotely based on data transmitted directly from the car – meaning an effective and efficient resolution can be found.